Heavy-Duty (HD) Cutter
Ol’ Griz 15’ Cutter
Since 1996, Kodiak Manufacturing has been making quality agricultural attachments at a fair price. From boom poles to soil compactors, Kodiak knows how to design products that work as hard as the people who use them. Based in Ooltewah, Tenn., since 2015, the Kodiak promise is to always provide excellent personal service to all our customers. When you purchase a Kodiak attachment, you can take pride in knowing it was built in the U.S. by Americans with high standards and a desire to build you the best piece of equipment possible.
Available in 48” to 180” widths
- Gearbox horsepower ratings from 40 to 100 HP
- Solid and continuous welding of top deck to side walls
- 7" x 3/16" formed channel sidewalls
- Stump jumpers standard on all models.
- Floating top link hitch on 3-point models allows the machine to follow ground contours.
- Heavy duty lower link pin mounting plates.
- Heavy duty adjustable tail wheel bracket with greaseable tail wheel hub & spindle.
- 3" channel deck supports—stronger and better looking than flat bar supports used by competitors.
- All cutters completely wire brushed to form clean adhesive surface prior to applying two coats of KEM 400 quick dry enamel.
The Ol’ Griz 15’ Cutter has 3/16" deck thickness, 190 HP rated center gearbox, 235 HP rated splitter gearbox, cut heights from 2" to 15", cutting capacity up to 4", and wing flex of 90 degrees up and 22 degrees down.
Kodiak Spike and Plug Aerators are made using a 12" diameter drum which can be filled for additional weight. 3-point hitch model frames are made 16" wide to stack blocks for extra weight. Spikes are 2 ¾" long x 4" wide at the base. Core Tines are 15/16" diameter x 7" long.