GVM’s Pedestal Pre-Wet Systems are multi-functional liquid de-icer dispensing systems designed to pre-wet truck loads of solid de-icing materials.
Pedestal Pre-Wet Systems allow you to pre-wet multiple truckloads and multiple trucks with only one dispensing system. Pedestal systems are also capable of loading and unloading truck-mounted pre-wet tanks, returning the liquid de-icer to bulk storage tanks, and draining tanks for end-of-season maintenance.
- Adjustable height spray bar
- Centrifugal pump, rated flow up to 60 GPM
- Post-mounted control box
- Hot dip galvanized steel to meet ASTM specification A123 on base, main body and spray arm
- Fixed base system or freestanding systems
- Storage tank sizes: 300-10,000 gal.
- Dusk-to-dawn light
- Tank Plumbing to Dispensing Package
- Remote control for ease of operation
- Linear actuator, for mechanical spray arm adjustment
- Electric ball valve to prevent tank siphoning
Designed to pre-wet granular material at the spinner, GVM’s Truck Mounted Pre-Wet Systems are built on the heaviest duty frames in the industry for extended durability. Truck Mounted Pre-Wet Systems are ideal for Departments of Transportation, municipalities, townships, and landscapers. With a variety of sizes and mounting options, this pre-wet system can be customized to fit virtually any truck.
V-box Mounted System
Mounting Options and Sizes:
Tailgate Mounted System