Pre-wets salt at spinner
300 lb granular capacity
The GVM EZ Rider is your perfect solution for controlling snow and ice during the winter months. Use the EZ Rider to apply anti-icing liquids before a storm or to apply dry or pre-wet granulated materials after the storm.
The versatile EZ Rider is the only self-propelled, stand-on applicator built of all stainless steel to minimize corrosion and extend its life for years. Its hydraulic drive allows for variable spinner speeds, and spread widths of up to 10 feet. Adjusting spread widths down to three feet is ideal for sidewalks, while the wider 10-foot pattern works well for parking lots and garages. This low clearance machine features easy maneuverability, a tight, 13-foot turning radius and a front mounted work light for night applications.
This multi-purpose machine is a great solution for universities and landscapers as it can be used to provide safe, clear grounds and to spread fertilizer and pelletized lime.
The GVM EZ Rider was designed to provide maximum versatility and offers three application options.
Application 1: Spread granular material
- Powder coated hopper holds 300 lb of any granular de-icing material
- Spread materials 3-10 ft in an accurate, consistent pattern and rate
Application 2: Spread pre-wet granular material
- Pre-wet granular material directly at the spinner
- Pre-wetting material allows products to begin working immediately and at lower temperatures
Application 3: Spray anti-icing liquid
- 30-gallon liquid tank
- Rear spray nozzles spray anti-icing or de-icing liquids up to 3 ft
Additional functionality: After the snow season is over, the EZ Rider can be used to spread pelletized lime and fertilizer for landscape applications.
The EZ Rider is the perfect solution for areas that require a tight turning radius and for hard-to-get-to places.
- 13 ft turning radius
- 35 in. wide, fits through standard gate openings
- All 304 stainless steel, rust resistant frame
- 409 painted stainless steel hopper
- 560 lb unloaded
- 13 ft turning radius
- 12.5 hp Briggs & Stratton engine with electric start
- 13 hp Honda engine with electric start optional
- 16 amp alternator
- Variable speed, hydrostatic drivetrain
- Hydraulic spinner and agitator
- 45 psi 3.0 gpm pump
- .61 gallon fuel capacity
- Maximum speed, 5 mph forward, 2 mph reverse
- 300+ lb granular capacity
- Adjustable 3-10 ft spread pattern
- 30 gallon liquid capacity
- 3 ft spray pattern